Sunday, September 06, 2009

Why, oh why, do I get behind????

I know, I know....what on earth are you doing, Heather, that keeps you away from your own blog? A blog dedicated to your children?!?!! FOR SHAME!!!

Ok, now that the guilt's out of the way, here's what we've been up to the past few months:

Well, an exceptionally cool summer. This is from July! Lenny's wearing jeans and Faye has on a sweater! Surely it's a sign of the end of times when Chicago has a July without 100+ temps. I'm just saying, if toads start falling from the sky, well....we're in trouble!
















I finally got updated portraits of the kids. Yes, I did order some to hand out. No, I never got around to actually handing them out. They're in the mail, people! At least, I plan to put the in the mail. We'll see how well that works out!





























Trudy starts to pull up. I know, exciting times! Well, there's more, of course, but I broke it up again so see below!

No comments: