Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Autumn leaves

The things that are all over my lawn that is. Our street is beautiful this time of year, with all the trees turning yellow, orange and red. It's beautiful, but as October has come and gone, so have our lawn service guys so all those pretty leaves must be raked, by yours truly. Fortunately, the kids love to sit in the piles of leaves while I rake. It must be something innate in humans to roll around in the leaves. I know Lenny and Faye have never seen anyone doing this but as you can see, they jumped right in.


Faye was thrilled to be surrounded by leaves.






Lenny spent most of his time crawling through the leaves or chasing my rake.






"Watch out Lenny, I'm on the move!"







"Hey, Faye! You have leaves on your bottom."
"Really? You have some in your hair. Let me help you with that."




Bonzai!!!!!!!!







Huzzah!!!!!

No comments: