Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hair-y adventures

Okay, it's corny, but come on . . . how often do I have hair news on the babies? On October 2, Lenny got his very first hair cut. He spent most of his time flirting with his cousin who was gracious enough to come over to our house to cut his hair. She didn't take too much off, but at least it's more manageable, especially in front.

Lenny stares soulfully into Nicole's eyes.






I wish I had taken a before picture, but his hair was all the way down to his eyes before Nicole cut it.





Here's the back in the bath afterwards. It used to go all the way down past his shoulders!






Faye, on the other hand, final has enough hair for . . . PIGTAILS!!!!! And, she will actually sit still long enough for me to put them in. Boy, I love this kid.

Here the back view where you can see them better.






And here's Miss Faye, just tickled pink with her pretty little self!

No comments: