Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A sunny day

What a lovely day it was Monday in Chicago! It was sunny and warm and the kids and I were invited to go on a picnic in the park with our friends Paula and Annita and their kids. As you can see from the photos below, the kids really enjoyed their time outside (and of course I enjoyed the company of adults!). Some funny things I wish I had been able to get on film, but wasn't able to because my hands were busy with the kids: Faye, ripping up all the grass she could get her hands on and then stuffing it into her mouth and both Lenny and Faye walking (with assistance) barefoot on the grass.

Lenny says, "Tell me more about this 'walking', Auntie Paula."









Faye takes a good look around . . .










. . . and then decides she does like the outside!









Lenny enjoys the feeling of bare feet again after the long winter.









Lenny and Faye clap for the camera

No comments: