Thursday, March 01, 2007

Eating like big kids

As you can see, Lenny and Faye are definitely moving forward in the self feeding department. I'm told that this will make my life easier. I'm waiting for that to happen.
It does however make my life more entertaining as I watch them chase food around their high chair trays with their chubby little fingers.




I must admit that when we first started feeding them table food, I was a little hesitant. In fact I was more than a little hesitant as my friend Sheryl will point out. However, with Ed's persistence (and his ability to strategically tune my hysterics out), the kids eat like champs.




They've gotten to the point where we can feed them entirely table food (although we don't because I still have nutritional concerns), and that does make life easier when we're eating out with family or friends. Next step: utensils!

No comments: