Friday, June 19, 2009

Serious Backlog of Photos: last post November 2008.

SO.... I had these posts all done in the correct order and then I screwed it up and I just don't have the patience to fix it. So, here are November's photos. The rest (June - December) are in the right order below.

What lesson have I learned from this? Never put my blog up on a blog roll that points out how long it's been since I posted? No, just post more often. Thanks to everyone who actually takes/took the time to look at all of this.

Ed staged this for me. Isn't he the best? I got really lucky when I found him!








This is Ed's way of showing me we have too many toys out for the kids. I get it, babe, but it keeps them occupied so I just don't care!










Faye gives baby Trudy some loving!








Trudy stares up at her sister as if to say, "You're awesome! And you're going to let me play with all of your stuff, right? Right?!?!"







Faye ADORES her god-father, Ken. ADORES him!!!! She actually talks about him all the time.










Lenny and his god-father, Arnold, share a similar sense of humor. :)








Lora's first picture with baby Trudy, her soon to be god-daughter.

No comments: