Thursday, June 18, 2009

Backlog Photos April 2009

Wow, April. So much happened. Easter. Potty training. Good times!!!! Enjoy!

Trudy turns seven months old.









This is what my back seat looks like. Yes, you can fit three car seats in the back of a Toyota Corrolla.




My sister-in-law and I took the kids to the Kohl's Children's Museum. They had a blast!!!!







Faye, inheriting her mother's OCD, orders the pegs at the peg table.








Lenny and Faye watch themselves dance on TV.








Trudy has a blast in the Vet room.








Trudy enjoys some quiet time before our Easter party on Saturday.








Trudy adores her cousin Annika.








Faye adores chocolate.











Annika is a precious as possible.











Lenny enjoys the chocolates.











My babies on Easter morning.








Look at those cheeks!!!!!











So first day of potty training. We're not loving it.











We're a little nervous....











but by day three we're old pros!











And digging the M&Ms!!









Nothing says tubby fun like washable dye!!











Look, Mom, I can color on me!!!

No comments: