Saturday, September 23, 2006

Day off for mom and dad...

So today Lenny and Faye are over at their Grandma and Grandpa Nichin's. This is our first full day apart since they were born and our first night apart since they came home from the NICU. I'm trying not to be a big baby about the whole thing and aside from my rocky start I think I'm doing fairly well. Unfortunately we've been doing all the things we need to be doing since we don't have to worry about the kids, so we're not having a total ball but at least it's kept me distracted for the past 7 hours. I am looking forward to tonight though, I'm going to be able to have a couple of drinks without worrying about nursing Faye. Woo-hoo!! Anyway, we'll be getting them back tomorrow so I'm sure whatever withdrawls I'm going through until then will be over shortly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What no pictures? I love the picures because you truly have the cutest babies I've ever seen. Thanks for doing this blog. :)
Ed