Sunday, September 24, 2006

The babies come home!













So as you can see the kids LOVED their sleep over at Grandma and Grandpa Nichin's!! Ed and I enjoyed it, too!! I can't remember the last time I SLEPT so much! It was truly fantastic!!!!!


So Lenny and Faye seem to have treated Dad and Josie well, although I have to say that by 2pm today I was jonesing to hold them! It was so nice to see them so content when we got over there and so happy to see us. These kids really are great!

So anyway, we survived. More than that we had a wonderful time (I even got to have a gin Gimlet, woo-hoo!!!) out with our friends, Debbie and Jim. We're looking forward to our next evening sans-kids in two weeks when they take a trip over to Nana and Grandpa Boyle's house while Ed and I go see King Lear. Very exciting!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Auntie Sheryl (Wash DC Sheryl) really likes those socks on Faye. I want to squeeze those cheeks. Lenny looks like a five year-old in that picture! Glad you and Ed had a nice night out. Can't wait to see you, Ed and the kids in the spring! Enjoying Dead Again????