Friday, April 04, 2008

Catching up

Busy, busy, busy! We really have been quite busy these days. If you have a second, take a look to the right to view the latest video footage of the kids. They're a couple of slices of daily life with Lenny and Faye. Other than what you see there, I'll admit there has been a lot of lazing about the house, but some interesting highlights from March:

Faye decided one day that she needed to wear every single barrette she owned. As you can see from the following pictures, while it is a look, it's not one we'll be pursuing often.

For those of you who don't know, I had a similar fascination with barrettes when I was a little older than Faye's age and on one occasion I was able to convince my mother to put all of my barrettes in my hair. I distinctly remember the way they all rattled as I shook my head.









The Easter party at Holy Family church was a big hit with the kids this year. I painted faces again, so my mom generously agreed to come and help Ed corral the kids. Everyone had a great time and Lenny and Faye learned a new word: Chocolate!









Annika (Lenny and Faye's cousin who is one and a half hours older than them) came by for a visit late in the month. As you can see the girls REALLY enjoyed each other's company!

















No comments: