Sunday, December 09, 2007

Catch up

So I realized (even though I'm perpetually admitting to being behind on my blogging) that I forgot to blog Thanksgiving weekend. Yikes! Well, here it is.

Annika and Faye give each other a hug. They're both as cute as can be in their holiday pink.









Lenny shoots his cousin a smile.







Nana and Grandpa Boyle have a laugh trying to keep a wiggly pair of kids still for a holiday picture. Oh, well, maybe next year.




The next day, Annika came over to our house to hand out before the Fahey reunion.






Annika runs to have her close up shots taken as soon as she realizes there's a camera in the room.





Faye and her cousin Caden run around at the reunion.









A pink sumo wrestler, you ask? No, just our first REALLY cold day and I decided to try out a hand-me-down snow suit from Faye's cousin Sarah. As you can tell, 24 months is WAY, WAY too big for her.






But even though the suit is more for next winter, it doesn't stop Faye from running around!








Or coming by to spend a quite moment next to Mommy.









Lenny's suit fits just right! Thanks, Joey!!!!

No comments: