Monday, July 02, 2007

Faye walks!

Oh, it's true, it's true! She walks without clutching onto my finger anymore! For those of you who haven't been over to our house in the past few weeks, you may not know that Faye has been walking me around our dining room table incessantly! But now, she can wear a groove into the floor on her own, because SHE WALKS!!!!!!!!

Here she is walking into the library. I know it's hard to tell, but if you check out the video to the right, you'll get a better sense of how truly cute it is.








Lenny looks out the window and ponders a life where he can walk outside!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, baby Faye! You are one of the finest walkers I've ever seen. Congratulations on your new "step" forward!
Love,
Nana Boyle

Anonymous said...

Wow! They're so big. Faye is an adorable walker and I love Lenny's curls! Miss you all very much!
Love,
Auntie Sheryl (D.C.)